Monday, July 21, 2008

Are you scared to say I Love You?


Yesterday I was going through a forum and I read a post by a girl, saying that she is waiting for her boyfriend to say I love you and her boyfriend is waiting for her to say I love you. This is really a difficult situation and there are many facing such difficulty, who are newly in love.

For the first time you need to have courage to say I love you, but the thing worries us is the reaction. But how about using a love ecards to say I love you ?

I guess it will avoid the hesitation and trouble that may happen. Just send an love ecards saying I love you and wait for the response. Once you get a positive response then the ball is in your hand, you can go directly to your partner to propose him/her on the face. This method really works and its easy to avoid lot of trouble.

There are variety of Love ecards are available like Free Love cards, Online Love ecards, Love greetings for your sweetheart. There are also various catagories to select from like Hugs, Kiss & Make Up, Kiss, You Are Special, Dating, Flirting, Cute, Internet Love, I Like You etc

Depending on the way you want to express, you can choose few of these ecards and send them across. Also you can personalize the love ecards by customizing according to your needs of color, background etc. These love ecards are really cool it will make the recipient to go in the romantic mood. If your choice is right, you will get one card saying I love you in return.

No comments: